Dr. Mirjam Sophia Gleßmer, MHEd
⚓ Highly experienced science communicator and educator with a passion for oceanographic research, dedicated to creating stimulating and engaging environments for dialogue on ocean and climate topics:
- Exceptionally self-motivated, goal-orientated, and committed to continuous improvement.
- Customer focussed, able to work independently and as part of a team, strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Up to date knowledge of research on, and experience with implementing, science communication best practice through in-person events as well as on social media.
- Published in a variety of formats, from popular science books to peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- Proven track record in developing and successfully implementing funding proposals and delivering of high-quality results.
Find my CV here and my list of publications here.